Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

OH boy now there are more hottie's to ship her with aghhhh she is toooo cuteeeee

Fed-Kun's army
Oh cliffhanger! Also man I was pretty curious about that Sarinette lady

Fed-Kun's army
Can't say I like where this is going. Her cuteness and people reactions to it are so forced it becomes gross. What's more, she's shown as a manipulator who sees nothing wrong in using her family. Considering that she probably was like that when she was a teenager...
I wish that there would be something else to this story, than her gathering her own Fanclub among nobles, etc. It's turning into a stupid harem.

Dex-chan lover
She's moving too fast, there is a limit of how much BS you can get away with,
and that whole teacher fiasco is either a cheap way to make drama or a very big red flag telling us that Lippe became arrogant and confrontational,
these could very easily come back to bite her ass.
There is a difference between trying to save your family and bashing everyone you hate with a metaphorical warhammer.

Aggregator gang
@Nicolausx09 It's called lady baby, I suspect the majority of the story is going to take place during her childhood and it isn't going to even attempt to get to the meat of the story or she is going to have to pull some Detective Conan type shit which means strap in boys this ones gonna be a long slice of life with the occasional story progression.

The story is as slow as that of Ariadna's (Daughter of the Emperor) but I don't mind since this has an actual conflict that needed to be resolved. I'm willing to be patient because I'm sure it will become dark eventually. I'll just enjoy the fluff while it's here. Besides, Lippe is cute. I don't care if people think she's showing off too much, because seriously, how is it any different when Athy does appear and act like a genius? Athy also acts cute and manipulates people with it but we all love her. I love both Athy and Lippe

@kidyoudontknow, but I thought it already got dark, considering who whole family was murdered, her middle brother cut up beyond recognition to where his mother wouldn't let anyone look at him, and then he died. The eldest and father also died. Then the mother died, all while they were stuck in a war. She could no longer pay the staff. The whole household went to Hell as the nation fell into a despotic war. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this whole story by definition started out HELLA dark and then went all warm and fuzzy. =P The GOAL is to AVOID that magnitude of BAD! >_<

I wonder what happened with Lady sarinette😶 Also lippe's harem keeps increasing lolll

Fed-Kun's army
man so many complaints in the replies;;; everyone's entitled to their opinion but i'm personally fine with the story as it's going??? the raws show progress though (plot wise, thought i'm not sure bc i don't understand korean, but the male lead finally shows up!!! for more than one panel!!) so i'm sure people will be appeased when the translation gets there. i'm personally happy with lippe putting that arrogant man in his place lmao. she didn't manipulate her family, they just naturally protected her??? and she exposed him because HE tried bringing up details... he truly did forget that no matter what, that story hurt HIM not her. i mean, she's a CHILD. we KNOW she's older mentally but no one else does. also i have no problem with manipulation if it's for the greater good negl /shrug

thank you very much for the double update~! ah her big brother is adorable as always, so is that little fanboy of hers lmaooo

@Hobnobs I’ve guessed as much. Tho the creator of this comic really need to stop giving us fillers on minor villains because it’s not like they’ll ever be mentioned again after MC’s fanclub take care of them. Lippe is only 5 after 40 chapters, so I hope my strap will be able to hold me strong ‘til we get more actual plot.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Nicolausx09

Normally I'd agree with you but the title is Lady Baby.

If she grew up too fast, there won't be too many places (age wise) for the author to force a plot before this series becomes Lady Teen.

Personally I think 5 yrs old is already stretching a bit to consider her a baby.

@TheDragonLord You're right. I'm just thinking in order for her to avoid that terrible fate, she must seek the truth and I doubt she'll find it without getting into some deep dark conspiracy or something. I don't know. There's gotta be something to unfold

Dex-chan lover
Step to starting a reverse harem
1. start at age 5
2. ????
3. profit

Double-page supporter
You fucking dead kiddo don't you see demon lord beside her?
I agreed with everyone that pace of this story is slow as hell and plot doesn't progress as much as it should for now I'm just reading this as slice of life while Lippe destroy every one who in her way

Users who are viewing this thread