Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 58

i want more..never get enough for this manga...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Thanks for the chapter!๐Ÿ˜

Supporter
Ohhh please tell me we're entering the whole "I know what sells in the future or where the good stuff is" arc.

@TheTanJar7 He's the love interest, our one, and only ML. He has a special power called the "surveillance magic" as referred to in chapter 51. He will help our girl in the future I suppose. lol, I would love a ML that's sort of a villain.

it takes 58 chapters for some male lead action and all he says is "wHo ArE yOu"

I hate cliffhangers that stop in the middle of an explanation because then when the next chapter gets released I'll need to read this again to completely understand what they mean. Sigh

wooo! updates! thank you so much!
lippe is savage lmao. buying the land before it could become a temple

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the temple was build on that spot because of the discovery of a Aeather source. With that the temple could be built and the temple could spread its corrupted teachings.

First, as some already said below, Castillo and Wynknight seem to be quite the popular family names in korean fantasy isekais. I get the hype around Castillo, it's a real dukedom of Spain, but Wynknight...? I guess it sounds good...?

Second, the male lead seems already bewitched by Lippe, as he's trying to forcefully dispel her away. Huehuehue.

He probably heard her singing at the tea party @ ch44-45, at least the embroidery had similar color as his eyes and clothing, if he was even invited there.

Aggregator gang
Ooh, I can't wait to find out what he's thinking!!
I hope he turns into a love interest and not the enemy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aaah I wanna know more ๐Ÿ˜ถ

And what's up with future Duke Castillo? Is he ML btw? He gives that aura since the first time we saw him

Fed-Kun's army
I hate this kind of cliffhanger they are just bad! it's not a situation where you have to think, the story is cut in the middle of a sentence, it doesn't make sens!

Edit:
how old is she again? 4? and we have "love interest" ? don't get me wrong, I want to see a ML and I want to see an interaction between them, but if you want to get into the "love" part make them older !

Users who are viewing this thread