Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
lol she's was really about to slap a child after that child called her out, how pathetic

this woman is pathetiiiiic. getting jealous of a child AND getting riled up and actually attempting to slap Lippe when she hit a bullseye loool. Can't wait for her downfall

Dex-chan lover
oooooohh snap lippe’s trademark sneer is super effective, but has a side-effect of causing these clowns to turn violent 😔 thankfully she’s well-protected~

thanks for the update!!!! what a great chapter. I’m also very pleased with mom’s reaction and demeanor~

Why am I sensing a contract/alliance forming in the future? ML is still a mystery and he's precocious like Lippe. I wonder why he didn't want anything to do with them when he met them earlier but now he's interested. What even is his first name?

I got a thing for white hair boys and man I can't look at the dialogue properly because of his hair .-.

Dex-chan lover
@Kawaii_Panda old era was like that, women didn't have culture more than etiquette and some more if they needed. They whole role was to make connections with others nobles and try to appeal as "ring leaders."

@mirmirmir She's trying to get her talk so she can has prove against her mother, the kid is just a way to that.

Aggregator gang
he's the male lead so I guess he has to have at least like... 2 panels... out of every 600 or so. You know. To be fair.

Both adults minds in a child body, they won't have to pretend in front of each other. Soul mates <3

usually this happens after 10-20 chapters of a manwha but i'm glad this is slow-paced (it's evenly paced IMO) because its generally about lippe's family not some prince uwu

i'm not criticising castiello in any way and i liked this moment very much so don't @ me :mad:

my god, this is the first webtoon i read that took 62 chapters for the ML to have significant action on the plot.😂😂
And Lippies Mother is fiercy too, i would like to have more of her scenes, sadly, Lippie is too overprotective, so her mother doesn't get a chance to shine because Lippie already utterly destroyed the enemies in seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread