Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Mental note.... never piss off the silver-haired pretty boy. Ever. Even in the slightest.
So she was the kind of person that would beat children to vent her frustration on when things didn't go her way.
That's just low as it gets.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonLightXC

Didn't we already see Lady Rohan before at Samona's tea party? She was one of the noble ladies that Lippe likes and tries to gain favor of. (The other lady had red hair).

Brinzelle is literally the ugliest bitch I've seen in this so far. Her facial expressions are absolutely hideous.

Thought this was an April fools shallower at first because the chapter said 21

Update lagiii 😍😍😍
Aahh sepertinya si Castillo berusaha utk membalas perlakuan brinzell ke lippe dgn cara yg fantastis

Wait, return to high society? So she was already chased out before? And (surprise) didn't learn anything???

who tf is lady rohan again???? i forgot who she was,, anyways reas has a sexy brain love ittt and he's evil its hot

@qwynedd same. Theyre kinda dropping people’s names without too much info so either she’s just been introduced, or she didnt have a memorable impression.

A chapter without Calioppe in it?😮
Although her mother is the next best thing! Super adorbs 😍

Group Leader
Nice to see am not the only one coming here to comment on how gorgeous her mom is xD

Aggregator gang
Did I get pranked. I came here expecting a April Fool chapter but I got a legit update?

Anyway....public execution is going to be glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread