Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 63

Besides Lippe's come back to the past which we can say as magic, has there been any other magic in the beginning? Because I'm quite surprised by the sudden appearance of this chrystal magic

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, ML moves fast. This is the fastest I've seen in a while. Hurray for the public execution of child abusers!
Thank you for the translation!

Thank you for the update! You don't know how happy I am to see it's not a prank. Just finished reading 'umi no cradle' and the extra was funny but at the same time frustrating.

This lady is a bit.. Forward

No, maybe stupid is the right word. Like Lippe said last chapter, it's clearly a trap...

Ah yes, i love seeing things from the perspective of a dumb b!tch

Also, this new Lady Rohan looks like a good... uh... side character to develop? I guess?

@gum_rummy I’m pretty sure she’s just cannon fodder(and maybe she’ll even evolve into a suicide bomb, because she’s cast out of society and the real villain shows up and uses her vengeance to make a move)

Ooh I thought this will be one of those April fool's thing but thaaanks for the translation..

Brinzelle is so caught up with her self righteous act that she can't even think logically. Or maybe she's just dumb...

Users who are viewing this thread