Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 70

Hilbert maboi, dont worry, Angelina is Julian so you wont feel sad because you lose to a girl

if this continue Julian will become obsess on Lippe in the future...like crazy in love with her and become a killer whoever in his way to be next to her. well he is a killer in the future but he can be killer for Lippe love. Hope someone or Lippe can help him, I felt bad for him because his mom love her dear daughter but it is wrong to dress your son to be like her. He is her son too. Hilbert so cute giving the flower ring to Lippe as he seem to wanna married her or mark her as his future wife lol 😆😍 Thank you for the update!😘

Idk if any of y’all are going to complain about the pacing but just know that the novel has like 400+ chapters so it’s going to be slow. These may be deemed as “useless” to some of y’all but I feel like this strengthens and establishes their friendships/relationships with one another.

Dex-chan lover
Hildert got f*cked up but lady Samona is probably ok with it if Lippe is taking care of his wounds and plus he's playing with other kids

So.....
Lippe's status update are:
1. She got herself Hildert tsundere route
2. She got herself Julian yandere route
3. On the way of harem route

Damn gurl, how can this 5 y.o so popular?

I feel like hilberts mom will be laughing super hard in the next chapter and I’m looking forward to her teasing him

Usually I hate slow pacing but this is such an enjoyable story that I don’t mind it tbh

Typical korean webtoon, the FL is surrounded by so many cute guys but we get the hansdsome ML with the personality of a plank. Hildert is absolutely adorable in this chapter ❤❤❤

I think there’s a reason Lippe’s gonna end up with the ML instead of the other two. Julian is sorta replacing Angelina with Lippe (yikes), and Hilbert is a bit... immature ?? I mean yeah he’s a kid but I feel like the character Lippe can’t really see him as a potential partner because of that due to her circumstances if you get me. Both Julian and Hilbert are absolute cuties but don’t really fit with Lippe.

Users who are viewing this thread