Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Ok but I think instead of screenshotting what akai told you and sniping their releases you shouldve asked them why they were telling you those things first. Not to say that any side is innocent, idk wtf is going on with yall but you guys were already on discord just talk it out ffs.

@angerysquonk
From what I heard, everyone just glossed over the topic when the individual brought it up. No one ever addressed what was going on besides some staff saying “stop talking about it”. If this was actually addressed in their staff chat this drama would have never happened. I guess the “bully” was actually the one being bullied in this case since everyone in staff ignored her during her cry for help. She tried bringing this issue to light but I guess no one cared enough.

Group Leader
@mangapepper Thank you!! Don't worry, we won't stop doing what we do just because someone wants to ruin NASS' image xD!! We all love scans, after all!!

I thought that all of the NASS people involved in the drama were high schoolers, not people in university... Ganging up on people and talking shit in private chats is what kids do, not people who are 18+ and supposed to be adults. How incredibly embarrassing for them. Considering this is the 3rd drama surrounding this group that I'm hearing about, I'm inclined to think that NASS is ultimately the problem.

@Cheryli

Agree, Agree. I'm surprised that the adults in the group aren't speaking up against the actions... and honestly, not that you reading me about their age.... it makes more sense about why there is drama. They'll have to learn one way or another to be an adult...

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah sure 15 yo doesn't know what NSFW is ... everyone knows you don't have google to look it up ourself sure!

those screeshot seems like a joke between friend.
overall your reaction by sniping is the childish one. (too innocent to know NSFW but not so to steal?)

also internet is full of bullying, you will get more and more if you continue this behaviour for sure

I could care less about what happens in scan groups but for god's sake it seems that recently shit is happening a lot more often, hope it gets solved if it hasn't already. Thank you for the scans whoever did it this time.

Aggregator gang
WAIT A MINUTE...... So this drama is happening all because some dumb fuck 15 year old never went to a sex ed class? Are you fucking kidding me. Is this a joke. Am I living in an alternate reality.

Dex-chan lover
@cherokeemoon it could be a clone. Playing dumb, seeking attention? Who knows. But, really, this drama is waaay more interesting than latest manga/manhwa/manhua. This one guy, has low level cultivation, and the other is sect leader of one of the biggest sect in mangadex (also, according to some rumors, the sect leader has connection with mangadex empire's official). So, will this one guy be able to take on such challenge? Will this nobody survive and exact the revenge?
OMG, I can't wait to see the next chapter...

Aggregator gang
@elhessan I figured it was attention seeking too especially with the way they're talking. I would die if owo was in almost all of my sentences.

also LMAO well that's one way to look at this 😂

Contributor
Damn this drama is even dumber than it first appeared to be.

If we're talking about who's in the wrong on the discord drama, then yeah responding to some 15 year old being like "uwu wut's pown I'm so innowcent and nawt totawwy obnawxious" with a serious answer that isn't particularly graphic isn't a crime. Ask a question, get an answer.

When it comes down to posting that crap here though, why the fuck are you involving us? I don't care about "boohoo someone sniped us" that much, but posting drama completely unrelated to the series you're posting and trying to drag people who just want to read a webtoon into it to take your side is just as childish.

There are no good guys here, just idiots all around. I have my own stupid discord drama, I don't need yours.

Group Leader
nothing better than scanlation tea. whatever that is and if it even have any relevance to my life lol

From all I can tell from my own discord dramas, there can be a lot of information missing from screenshots, like PMs or deleted messeges from the conversation. So I cant really talk about what happened or take any side being an outsider.
Althought one thing disgusts me: someone from inside is taking screenshots from people talking badly from someone outside. So you are betraying the people inside and making the person outside sad by sharing those things. People talk bad about others, that is normal. Not normal is you saying that on the persons face, and that is what this third person is doing. It just makes the other side sad and brings nothing good. Why make the matter worse for the person that was kicked?

About this sniping, I feel there is no point trying to get people you dont even know in your side. Just makes one keep thinking about it and not move on. That is not how one gets to feel better... It is like breaking up with a boyfriend cause of betrayal and somehow keep trying to get back at him instead of going on with your life and finding hapiness... Just cut ties and live on, it is not that hard.

Wait, what happened guys ? And how come everyone knows what’s happening when I’m just here enjoying and reading the scans lol ? I was looking for comments about this chapter, not all that drama lmao.
I’m not sure what happened, but I see some people being rude and we shouldn’t taking parts when well, it doesn’t have anything to do with us ? No one knows the real story ?

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck off, I'm not interested in your pathetic scanlator drama. Handle this like an adult instead trying to rile up a mob to support you.

Double-page supporter
@ShuRin Takai (this chapter's uploader) uploaded a chapter of The Monster Duchess with an out of context screenshot from Akai (NASS leader). You can check out the comment section there to see how people reacted. So now they're giving us more "evidence" to show Akai/NASS are bad people essentially and trying to involve us into their mess. You can check out the screenshots in the Google drive link they posted (oldest/first comment). And you're right it doesn't have anything to do with us nor do we care but the uploader is trying really hard to get us to pick sides so lol

Users who are viewing this thread