Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

Double-page supporter
It's ok Robel honey, pretty sure she's just gonna check to make sure you didn't get hurt.
Hildert is such a nice kid. I still can't see how the white haired kid is the ML yet.
Also how many more chapters until Lippe is older? Cuz as much as I like her and how cute she is, it's still bugging me that she's acting like a adult when she's like 6yo (I get that mentally she's an adult but like she's a kid rn so she should at least pretend to be a little more kid like)

Also about ready for them to age up Lippe and move the plot forward, even a bit...

Fed-Kun's army
Him and Hildert are gonna be the usual best friends that bickers a lot, won't they? He might actually be the one to make him turn away from being a killer too, instead of Lippe, because of his strict morals and ethics.

And Robel is so pure, I'm gonna die. ( ´ ˘̩̩̩ᾥ˘̩̩̩`)

Thanks for the translation!

imagine all Robel wanted to do was fill up Lippe's piggy bank and say the fairy came to visit

If i’m not mistaken Lady Baby IS a super slow story. This season dives strictly into her childhood, and it would be strange to have everything happen at 5 y/o. I’m pretty sure the story actually begins at 15, with her family’s death/conspiracy and all that jazz. The binge readers should probably put this on hold and come back when she’s a teenager lol

Yay I hope they can become friends. Poor kids needs more positive friends with his crazy mom.

This family is so hilarious. I love how they were panicking over Lippie having suitors.

No way she’s gonna hit him. I’m sure she’s immediately ask is he hurt anywhere all motherly. I’m curious what happened thought.

Thank you for the new chapter!!!

Wait, so Lippe figured it out that Hildert likes her? What? I thought she thought Hildert likes Angelina

Users who are viewing this thread