Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 73

So, about the story where her family is gonna get murdered, when that gonna come back? I like how it's all cute, but I feel like this could be an extra chapter.

CUTE. PRECIOUS. WHEN THEY ALL STARTED TO KISS LIPPE, THAT'S WHAT I LIVE FOR. THANK YOU FOR THIS MOMENT. THANK YOU.

I loooove the fluff!

side comment: This manhwa will probably take years to finish at the pace it's going :))))) But i'm not complaining at all hahaha the more fluff, the merrier. Plus the more insight we get into how much the fam loves each other, the sweeter it'll probably be at the end.

Dex-chan lover
i think this is the first time i have seen hearts in a boys eyes like that

I soooo love the art! Her father is so hot! Can't wait for all of them to grow up. 😍😍😍

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Pointless? maybe, Cute? Definitely

Dex-chan lover
this is wholesome and cute and i love reading it but will it ever get to the more serious parts?

bro its freaking 73 chapters of their family being stupid it used to be wholesome but now its getting old the story has been going nowhere and their wholesome act is getting really annoying i came for the plot the first few chapters promised where is it :(

Teaching 5-year old how to get money for kisses. What will she learn by the age of 15? Mom!!!

Double-page supporter
I wish there was more plot and less of the family repeating the same actions and pandering to lippe

Users who are viewing this thread