Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Thanks for the translation!!!! This is so cute. Babies being babies. I low key just want her to solve everything as a baby. Lol I’ve completely lost focus on the drama/mystery. Now I read for the cute babies

Oh I just remembered that whale bit.....that was wild. I wonder how Astareas Castillo, her family’s ruin, and the whale all come together. Also magic? Well, where there’s a whale there’s a way, I guess?😅🤣😂

Love seeing Lippe with Hal, but I can’t wait to see her interactions with Rias too! That boy looks cold I just love it.

Thank you so much for the chapters! 💖💖

damn i knew that the castillo kid was there in the garden when she was singing and cryin, but still can’t trust him, he’s too much like a yandere ML

Lippe is so adorable tho

thank you for the chapters!!!!

76 chapters later and no progress on the murder.... i love the art and its nice to see cute lil lippe but pls... i wanna know what happens

I wish we could actually focus on the plot instead of these small things happening between her and other kids
I WANT ACTION!

Double-page supporter
All i want to see is cute babies and maybe possibly more murder mysteries not romance how do i petition the author to slow down 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Thankyouuu..

Honestly I've stated to forget about her family murder etc. i enjoy the story but i dont know where it go🙃

Dex-chan lover
@yeesquad These kids will probably be at the center of that action when they grow up. I can already see Lippe and her 4 horsemen surrounding her, Elphiny as the female knight.

nskdbdkb still ship hal with lippe ;;; but i’m kinda excited to see how the story wld progress from here on out, thank u translators! 🙆🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much for translating this! *bows x10* Keep up the good work, guys!

Gosh. Hal is so handsome asdfidjfinfkdnc now I get why he got slapped four times for 'no reason' hahaha. Also, is it me or Lippe is becoming lovelier the more I look?

Annnnd we finally know that Castillo dude's first name.
Code:
Asterias.
Wow such a cool name. From the start there's some sort of foreshadowing(?) when it comes to him. I wonder how his character is going to play out. He's still a mystery to us.

Though, I do wonder why he helped Lippe with the Brinzell incident. Was it because he saw the chance to destroy Viscount Brinzell (this seems more likely) or was it something else? I'm so curious hahaha. Also ya'll, this means he heard Lippe's song that time asdfirifnrkfjrn I wonder what he thought abt it? Almost every character has some sort of POV moment, I'm excited for his hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread