Lady Baby - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

This is propably the best going back in time to reverse my mistakes type manga that is currently geting publish

Fed-Kun's army
this is the first time in my life i have a second lead syndrome

i’ve been reading comics for 12 years u see.....

Ok the salon is cool and all but does no one remember that she is a 7 year old running a store am I going crazy or is this just normal?!?

thanks for the translations!

In the future I kinda want to see Elphinny train as a knight whoop whoop she definitely has the aptitude for it and she'll be so badass. Go girl give them something to gossip about!

Please dear author,if you decided to throw Hal at the end,can we get him instead?I would like him to be my male lead anytime.

Sincerely,Hal's second-male-lead-syndrome fan

@l_____l i think she is helped the adults, since only comes once a month in there otherwise it certainly is weird. 😂

@l_____l well I find that pretty weird too, but the people are probably thinking "oh her parents are running the store for her, she probably just came with the idea" or something, and even if her parents said she's the one running the store (which they probably did), I think people will just act as if they believe it but probably thinking otherwise. it's like when suddenly you're in a situation where you can actually disagree and cause drama, but you don't really want to do it, because....like..just brush it off...you know? it doesn't deserve your attention. it's just the kind of situation where even though you know the truth, and you know the other person is lying, you still choose to brush it off and ignore it, since it will just cause some stupid annoying useless discussions.
also, not all people can cause drama as they please, especially with Lippe's family, since they are well known, have wealth, have authority, and her father is one of the leaders of one of the four groups of knights??? something along the lines of that.

but on another note, I feel annoyed/bothered when authors make children like geniuses, even if they are reincarnated or turned back in time, they still have to act like they're children, and even so, no protagonist I recall stayed natural within the rules, all of them are like "I'm nOt GoNNa aTRacT ANY atTeNTioN...AT ALL, AND AT ALL COSTS, EVEN IF IT MEANT MY LIFE !!1!1!!!11!!!!1!!!!1"
guess what? they get the attention of the whole royal family. lol, not to that extent, but you get what I mean.
and you know, a lot of those stories are good, even though they have their own stupid obvious faults, a lot of them are genuinely good.
but like...you have one job????? can't you get over yourself for a little??? you know you can save people without acting like an adult..riGhT??

lol..I'm a little pissed off but it's the truth..honestly. Also, at the time, people would've thought you were possessed or something (if you are acting like a mature adult and a genius)...and obviously, adults won't buy it and just say that the parents are using their child...you know? (in the case of Lippe running the salon and if she started acting like an adult since right now she is just acting like an innocent polite child) but still, she is still acting pretty obviously like a mature adult in front of her family and even times when the maids are looking, and she's acting pretty mature with Hal even more than she acts with her family.....absolute nonsense, this manga is regarding this thing.

anyway!! thank you for the chapters!💕💕

@lilian I would say that there are some loopholes like she wanting to "be in the shadows" but doing incredible things. But to be smart. One they are from high-class society so peasants would think it is because the family has the money and power...plus remember some kids in the novel act like adults. They probably think she is just one of those few geniuses.

I hate brother Lus LOL. I love him as a friend of her and the family, but I don't like him as a partner. I hope the author won't allow him to be with her. His personality is a bit too "mature" for his age. He hasn't been "taught" the adult lessons yet but still is mature enough like that nor seen nor heard of having nannies trying to sleep with him. the MC and the friend are not a good part as a couple. I much well prefer her to be with the marquis' son or the duke's son. They do match better with her personality. Although they are very different from her, they make a better match with her compared to her older brother's friend.

@Darkwolfix yeah I do remember in one of the chapters when one of the ladies (that still frequently appear) mentioned that there's is an academy (maybe she's the one leading it?) for kids who are geniuses and I think she mentioned it because Lippe said that she watches her nanny when she cuts the cakes (hopefully you remember what I am talking about)
so yeah they maybe think she's some sort of a genius or something, which is completely against her planes since she wants to stay in the shadows.

Yes I remember wjat you are talking about. Well she was never a genius. She is not a real smart kid. She is clever lol. She is using the knowledge of already known events in her previous life...well the onlt difference is that now she can use magic now or will be able soon.

I do remember she saying that she wants to be a lowkey. I think her approach os bad or how she wanna play "lowkey" cuz in her status, it is better to be known by others. Think about it. Her family ia just a recognized knight family by the royal family. They have a history of knighthood. His dad is the first one to be known by the king by his merits. They were unknown and just barely known to make it looks like her entire family was planning to rebel. They were nothing more than peons in the villains chessplay.

If she and her family become very well known in the the high class and royal family circles, people won't want to touch it at least they are forced to. Thia is why the author is making this new move BUT didn't twll us the audience thru the MC.

haha, suffer all of you 2nd lead syndrome supporters. Hal is a nuance that oversteps his bounds. He ignores his friend and goes out of his way to get all touchy with a girl who's half his age.

Fight me all
Team Castillo

Users who are viewing this thread