Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 77

Gahh, i'm so weak,teary after only read this..

It's fun to have colorful eye color lol. I've read many of it where duke searching gems that match his beloved eye color smth like that.

Meanwhile.. What gemstone that had black hmm

Woah! That last panel, she's too cute! 😆 but, what aether does again? O mean yeah its life blah blah.. But does it locate? Heals? Or any buffs? 😦

Dex-chan lover
I'm giggling like an idiot bc of how sweet this is
thanks for the translation
@Gameruru I think it had something to do more with yin-yang balance. 'yin' consumes 'yang' and 'yang' consumes 'yin'. their are spirits that act as a purification being ex. Lippy and the Whale. it suppose to be that she's different from normal people and it should help her family overall. lippy collapsed bc their was an imbalance and was purifying for the first time, imbalance causes stagnant air
or SMETHING. it's been a while since that chapter
this world doesn't exactly have magic magic? so aether shouldn't help them in that regard, or qualities similar to that

Dex-chan lover
I'm giggling like an idiot bc of how sweet this is
thanks for the translation
@Gameruru I think it had something to do more with yin-yang balance. 'yin' consumes 'yang' and 'yang' consumes 'yin'. their are spirits that act as a purification being ex. Lippy and the Whale. it suppose to be that she's different from normal people and it should help her family overall. lippy collapsed bc their was an imbalance and was purifying for the first time, imbalance causes stagnant air
or SMETHING. it's been a while since that chapter
this world doesn't exactly have magic magic? so aether shouldn't help them in that regard, or qualities similar to that

I don't wanna be bothered by how physically young she is doing adult stuff. I know she's already an adult in mind but *sighs* it's just you know. I'm bothered and I'm telling myself not to be. Hopefully she grows up soon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm assuming those are protective charms, meant to either ward off the coming misfortune, or alert her to shenanigans.

"This room is shit."
*Puts on necklace*
"Ohh yea now that's what I call interior designing."

This family is so adorable 🥰🥰🥰 This family ended tragically and sad on their past lives... they deserve a better future 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread