Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 77

I find the manhwa cute, but the way it progresses is so slow. I kind of want it to pick up the pace especially since the manhwa is already on chapter 77 and we really haven't gotten deep into the story. Of course, many people might feel content with what is happening right now, but for me personally it seems to be dragging too much.

shieeet-- I thought Lippe and the others already all grown up and has time-skipped.

You see, I'm a binge reader and I've waited for them to grow up before I continue reading it again because this damn beautiful manhwa is slow as heck.

I do it by checking the newest update which is this chapt and stopped at the first pages where young master Castillo's appearance pops up to avoid further spoilers and assumed the time skip thingy. (well since his appearance a bit grown up I guess)
oh and don't forget Lippe's side looks ridiculously beautifully mature😵

So I went back to where my last reading point and read aaaaaall the way through the chapters getting excited just to wait for the chapters to piling up again.. (I love each chapters though!)
sheesh I guess I underestimated the pace of this manhwa once again 😔

but it's a freaking relief that my guess is right about the owner of that handkerchief. goddamn fine boy he is.✨♥️

edit : so I read a comment that they might be all grown up in chapt 100-ish, or maybe someone would be kind enough to mention me when they do loll. See ya guys in the future😚

Noo where's my shiip 😭. I want more screen time with Lippe and Castillo okaaay?? I'm definitely putting this on hold so I can binge on it again! I want my ship sailing by the time I read this story in the near future 😌😌.

Thaank you for the updates!!! 😘😍😘

💧-_-⭐

Ahhhh lippe is soo cute, and the family is so adorable I just can't🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 tbh I don't want her to grow up lol, I wanna uwuing my bby girl as long as I can 🥺🥺

Why are the comments so bitter?! I’m satisfied with the art and the cuteness. Even if the pacing is terrible I’m content as of now and the main story can wait ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread