Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 79

It's hinted that Lippe and Rias interacted in the past. I want to know what their relationship was. I'm kinda onboard on the theory that Rias time traveled as well. They're both precocious and I dunno... It just make sense sinse Rias shows up kinda late, meta speaking

I get that Lippe wants to defend her mother, but shouldn't she stop making enemies and socially executing them before they band together and hurt her family??? Lol

I understand Lippe but she should chill out. I think she should take care of who she buys a fight, now this crazy b@ could try to shut her up.

Love the story, but people do get mad when they are falsely accused too. I know it isn’t a false accusation in this case. It’s just that I know for a fact if someone accused me of doing something I didn’t I would get angry.

No one notice that the boy with silver hair think about callioppe past? Oh my god the silver hair boy time traveler too

I'm scared the heck when Lippe just slowly exposed that wench... Lippe honey, just let karma do its work! Like it should... Let's not jinx it! hflsjdldjls

Dex-chan lover
@Purelist If that's the case, that'd be awesome if he also gave a shit about what happened to Lippe's family.

Double-page supporter
While I love how much of a savage Lippe is, I also love how protective her family is. Oh I really hope she manages to change the future

Fed-Kun's army
She’s gonna get it.. no one messes with the duke’s girl.. lol

This MC duo is so eloquent, I can’t—

Also the blonde blockade was activated! Truly like mother like son in their protectiveness. I love how they simultaneously just auto-blocked that woman from advancing towards Lippe.

@bellenaiad no no no, the count and the kid is still alive, she can still save them. They don’t need to die before the woman can fall since she seems to already be doing other illegal stuff

@purelist I think that was Lippe’s flashback though?

Users who are viewing this thread