Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 81

Is there any way we can report the sniper's stolen scans? What he/she's doing is just plain insulting to the NASS group who's been working so hard on this series. Trolling should not be tolerated in this community smh

Thats said, thank you Not A Scans Scans Group for all your hard work!💕🙏🏻

Dex-chan lover
he obviously has some hint about the past live somehow, wonder how the author will make use of all those foreshadowing from the ML 😗

All white haired boys are out here trying to end me. First Izekiel and now this boy. God spare me 😭

I don’t think the duke being “reincarnated” makes much sense, I think it may be more some kind of Clarivoyance? Maybe the entity that reincarnated Lippe, have him some kind of warning and instructed him to protect her, idk. I just hope it isn’t reincarnation.

All aspiring MLs can now go home. We clearly have a winner here. 😂

My heart was not ready for this chapter
MY GOD
Also thank you for your hard work

Thank you for the translation!! It’s bad enough being sniped - but stealing other’s hard work is completely uncalled and unnecessary 🙄
Thank you again for everyone’s hard work!!

Ps: I NEED SPOILERSSSSS, what was their past relationship, what does he know/remember 😫

okokokokok I wasn't really fond of him before cause idk, we just saw him being arrogant and all

but this chapter .... I like him now, its even definitely loveeee
sorry samona boy (dont remember his name), I was rooting for you but the grey hair guy just stole my heart so I have to root for him now😍

thanks for the translation, guys !! <3 as my fellow readers said, dont let it discourage you!!!!!

I'm glad you all said something about the other chapter. I was confused as to why it just suddenly appeared without your group attached to it. That sniper is an awful person for doing that.

Contributor
As much as I dislike sniping, I don't get the stealing comment. It only makes sense to me if it was an early draft taken, or did you change your own translation afterwards so that it wouldn't be the same?

The text is similar but different enough, since two decent translators should end up at roughly the same meaning.

Thank you for the update!

I really love this chapter because the expressions on Reas' face are so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread