Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 81

OMG NOT THEM SHOWING A GROWN UP RIAS IM 💀💀💀 they are so cute :( the lil blush on his face when he was touching lippe’s face :—(

But i’m confused like does he also remember his past life... since him and lippe hasn’t really interacted much but he seems to be really affected by her? Hmmmm

Thanks for the chapter! Hope the issue with the other poster gets resolved soon!

I found their conversation a little confusing. I’m thinking he also kept his memories from the past life? Also, RIP to whose cleans were stolen. Lady Baby seems hard to redraw with its several sfx and all it’s gradient backgrounds.

Double-page supporter
Wow! Damn! How can cute be mixed in something so dang romantic. That "confession/statement" hits all the right boxes to melt my heart.
I need to punch a wall or carve a sword shaped object to get my manliness points back up.

Omg... i cant stop smiling
I think he remember his past life as well, im so exited to know about what happened between them

Oh god im so sorry to hear that your work was stolen :( I dont know what to say but thankyou so much for hardwork~

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for this update! Looove this chapter..
I’m so sorry your work has been stolen.. that’s so messed up

Thank you for the update. Someone stealing your work and posting is insane! I will make sure to pay attention to uploads from now on to avoid bad guys. Sorry this happened. :( Lo siento

thank you for the scans!!! this chapter made my heart burst but man fuck the person that sniped your work

These characters are 100x more mature than 90% of the Manga characters in high school. It's kind of cheating that the MC went back in time but she was only a teenager when that happened.

What's with all the touching? As they said, they don't have that kind of relationship yet, right? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread