Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 83

God. Bedroom scene but actually business meeting about their daughter.

They need more children. BEST PARENTS EVER.

Fed-Kun's army
@certainlycitrus Omg I was just thinking the same thing. It makes me very uncomfortable to see them fawning over her, protecting her, dressing her up, and taking pictures of her to this extent. Like I know it's normal for a baby girl, but this is just too much lmao

Double-page supporter
the camera model should be more antique, right? Why DSLR? 😂

I shall fret no further, as long as Lippe is cute. it's enough. 🤣

and man, I really like her parents skit. 🤣

couples who love each other who are also best pals ever are my niche, needs me more of those, I STAN!

@nivinator It's probably lucky for Lippe that she's already mature enough not to let her parents get to her, IIRC they weren't this obsessed(?) with her in her previous life. She'd be spoiled rotten otherwise. ^^;;

btw, this isekai trully basically pure cuteness and hilarous moments without giving a s* about logic , but i grew so fond of it thar idc xd

I adore the parents relationship! That panel of them highfiving... its really cute!
Hope we can Lippe a little more grown up soon, shes a cute kid but i do get a bit tired of this childish behaviour from her friends...
Thanks for the translation!!

The redrawer is so talented!!! I'm proud of them and the whole team, thank you for your time and work<3

Users who are viewing this thread