Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 84

i still have no clue what is going on as usual, but holy shit raes is so hot 🥵 and i think he is like lippe and that he is older than he seems

This Cretianne young lady seems like the type of brat who will grow up clingy and annoying in the future... I hope Lippe doesn't become a pushover because of her ;-;
Reas must have reincarnated too, cuz why would it show so many Lipped images and flashbacks?!

Dex-chan lover
I have to say i feel so, so bad for that little orange haired girl. It's obvious she doesn't have a tutor or anything, she can't even count money, that's why lippe "misjudged her level" because all kids around her have a tutor at the very least, hell, she straight up says she won't be able to learn to count money at all if lippe isn't there, does it need to be any more obvious? I feel like she doesn't even have any friends and the mc is hesitant to be nice to her because of her mother... my heart weeps for this poor little girl

Puberty is happening? Is that what you're trying to say to Grandma? 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Isn't Lippe reincarnated? Shouldn't she be able to understand simple things like social anxiety and interdependence caused by mistreatment and a bad childhood? Like I'm not expecting her to devote 24/7 of her time to helping this kid out, but have a little sympathy, damn. And the commenters who are calling her "clingy" or a "future pain in the ass" need to sit down.
Also, Reas definitely reincarnated too 0_0

@nivinator A regressor actually. She basically just went back in her own time stream, rather than reincarnating into a new life.

As to why she doesn't understand... well, she'll probably come around to it. Still, it doesn't fit with earlier characterization. Another thing though, I don't think she knows the girl from her past life, so she might not grasp it in a single meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread