Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
That Castillo boy's reaction was the one I was most interested in! Now I'' have to wait until next time. 😩

Thank you for the chapter! 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha i love it!!! And there was low key Yuri vibes?????? Whatttttttt??!!?!?

ahahahahahah weekly feature in the newspaper plz. sales would skyrocket ahhaah

lol if he's from the future too than he probably thought it was super bad news.

After all I'm sure the other newspapers would've covered the fall of the family and the death of the members thoroughly.

My sister was right. This manhwa is going nowhere. I don't mind the little side stories but I want her to grow up already and solve the big mystery.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.... their reaction is hilarious. Though logically..... she's a mary sue. Lol. Either way their reaction is hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣

HMMM 😗 interesting reaction there I wonder if he thought something that happened in the past happened this time too
But also all the characters are sooo cute look at how excited they got they're just as cute as Lippe haha

why do i feel like the ML has at least a few memories of his past life, to some degree, but just doesn't remember them well? he's probably expecting something bad to happen like in the past timeline which is why his reaction is different from the others.

(also poor Hal, you can always go and buy another newspaper)

@RubyG8396 learn to enjoy the ride. The whole point of this manwha is cuteness, some drama, more cuteness, and general fun. Stories like this just have the backdrop for spice, context, and serious drama when needed. The entire point is for you to enjoy the characters interacting with each other and the world. Not for some time-travel murder mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread