Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

She's starting to be irritating, she blaming him like it's his fault, your parents didn't think twice about what they got themselves into. I know she's trying to protect them but this is dumb she's treating them like this and they don't know the consequences for their actions. She scolds others but not her precious family, that is kinda off a turn off for me. Sorry for rambling 😤

@Mekalia I mean, she needs to be intimidating to negotiate since the other party sees her as a child. But i completely agree on how lenient she is towards her precious family.

I feel uncomfortable about the parents easily share their daughter pictures to the world...

Ok, but like she'll end up marrying someone..right?! There are pictures of her and the boy with the white hair (I dont remember his name) but this picture is her with Julian.. but what about Hildert, I honestly hope she ends up with him cause he's so adorably tsunami, and admitted to liking her first, as we know of at least, not her..

Group Leader
outside lippe who has the mind of an adult, literally every other kid in that world will be getting taken advantage of through that type of law

Fed-Kun's army
@kamiita You do realize that like 90% of parents post their child on facebook in RL, right?
@Mekelia Hmm, I'm not trying to disagree with you... However, it is both her mothers fault and his as well. As she already scolded her mother it was time for the other adult to get an ear full. Also, just based how his inner monologue was when she was talking to him, he knew exactly what he was doing, but never thought to bring it up to her mother when asking for a photo.

A lot of people are complaining because we are still in the story at almost 90 chapters with her being a child still, I'll say this...
What she's doing now and will be doing for awhile is detrimental for her families survival, her families death was a bit more complicated than what she is guessing right now. She's slowing gaining powerful allies and unknowingly gaining more influence than she thinks, which is key to have before she debuts, since it would be seen as threatening to other nobles if she was an adult winning the favor of the high society nobles... However, since she's a child no-one really thinks twice about it expect those like that women who beat her kids and the one that killed her husband and his heir to take over a title(there are also a few more people like this that get taken down a peg or two)

@codydub03 i do.. but still, i feel it is not right to share your kids pictures in SNS or media in general. It's not safe for them! There IS bad people in the world..

( I'm not saying that sharing one picture or two is bad.. ) just don't brag about your kid out of love and spam the media with their pictures !

People are different and this is just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

In my perspective, that her mother shares the photo in the news. The people that cause the death of their family can be aware the situation that has occurred in their life. They can get the information about it, and find ways to cause the death of her family. I think this is why she is angry about.

@kekitus welp, about a child at this house, the explanation to that it's that it's not exavtly an isekai and she is indeed a child xD. For what i read and understand she wasn't born knowing she was reincarnated or anything unlike lady baby. If you re-read the first chapters she says that she just start to remember past life cuz' she couldn't bear the fear and pain that her mother causes to her when locking her at the cage. Futhermore, she just remember stupid things like her puppy, cookies and being in highschool, so she never like start becaming an adult.
I drop that serie, not becouse of that, but i think that's one of the things that make more sense about it uwu

I was annoyed when finished reading this chapter but i couldn't figure out why. So I read the entire comment section and came up with a conclusion.

Casting aside the laws that don't make sense, it's just like everyone said, it's a fantasy world and the author can turn laws however he please.

However just as @RubyG8396 her atittude and actions are getting out of place and annoying. It's just like every single character here is cursed to be idiotic and be like "oH mY, LiPpE iS sO cUtE" or "ShE's a GeNiOuS" for justiying and no paying any mind to her actions that ABSOLUTE MAKE NO SENSE WITTH HER AGE (That ik, so don't tell me that she's an adult in the body of a child and so, cuz even if you say that, of course it will lead to make her a person with knowledge, no with the capacity to make such dicussion with adults and be seen like one by other ppl). And reeally the author doesn't need to make everyone else so brainless to make her smart, uk. It's getting on my nerves. And nobody seems creep out that a mere toddler is making scary things and negociations ( It would be better if she was like 10 or 12, that will still be creepy, but smoother). There's a limit cuz' even a genius act like a trully child when 5 years (And i'm saying this cuz' that's the explanation adults give themselves), and i think it will be better if she just says her mom what's going on and just give support in this kind of sitution to make it more consistent instead of making her deal with s* while her mom just sit there staring at her daughter deal with issues.

SO, i'm with the team, a timeskip it's better solution for the slowing and boring pace that it's getting annoying.
But it won't solve the problem of "Lippe it's the absolute goddess without any fault" in this manwha, it's like a Mary Sue complex rised to the 10th.
However still the manhwa is really cute and the art is AMAZING.

@undefinedhappiness
(This opinion is more directly towards the user I'm commenting at, so don't take it as me making a comparison with this manhwa. )
There's a lot of stories that's kind of like this that follows the trend of making 85% of the background characters to be the most menacing piece of shit ever, just to boost the main character up. Isn't it funny, though? If the main character is so bright, so brilliant, so intelligent, why does the author have to showcase those abilities by bringing all the other characters down? Why not give an actual challenge to the main character? It's cheap, it's pathetic, and it's overused to the heavens. And yes, a good portion of the chinese manhua uses this method of writing. At least, the ones that get translated to English..

@BonFkingBon That's so true. I had read many chinese manhuas cuz' they're at first SO cute but then drop them do to that exact reason. It's kinda cringy and annoying reading them cuz' there's not even fun in seeing everyone (Even the villians lol) making fool of themselves because of mc. They just trilled me :( xD. But as you say, there are lots of histories like that, even tho chinese's seem to be deservig an award for that.

I'm getting annoyed sheesh. Okay, I get it: Lippe is a genius and everyone around her is stupid. Now can we PLEASE move on?? We're 90 chapters in ffs.
Also, why!!!isn't!!!it!!!okay!!!for!!!the!!!parent!!!to!!!give!!consent!!!for!!the!!!minor!!!?? :) Even if it isn't okay, I would first confront the parent.

This manga is a lot more fun if you just enjoy the power fantasy of Lippe crushing everyone she comes across and the wholesome family moments. If you think about it too much the fact that she is still only 5 will suck the joy out of the plot haha.
Hope we hit the timeskip soon! The author has introduced a lot of interesting potential romantic partners but we can't get anywhere as long as we are stuck in this time period... (Personally I'm rooting for Hildert! Though it seems right now the author is writing the Duke as the male lead ;w;)

Thanks for the translation! Your hard work is very appreciated 😊

@tigerstar right? cuz the author didn't have the decency to allow the MC to talk to the readers without breaking the 4th wall. Her thought and attitude is way too mature. I believe this is why they tried to make the duke/marquise super intelligence in the age of 10 to shadow the OP attitude of the MC.

everyone , even myself would doubt her as a kid. I will look in who is behind her and telling her what to do or i will believe in reincarnation and sorry but the government and social media wouldn't let it go and doctors would be involve to experiment with her. even if they do it in a very superficial way, cuz the social media would be involve, the government [politics or royal family] would try to find a way to take advantage of that reincarnation tool and even fid a way to reincarnate themselves :p

Users who are viewing this thread