Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

NASS, i miss you on this manhwa. i will wait patiently for this to update soon

Fed-Kun's army
Lol in what world can parents not make decisions for a little kid? Also I'm getting tired of the same old "oooh look at Lippe she's so smart!!" like ok, we get it. Can something interesting happen already?

Wish you would update. I've attempted to read other groups translation of this series. It makes no sense at all.

how has this kid not been burned at the stake yet sksksksk i want to read with a continued suspense of disbelief but there's just so many plotholes

I was ok with her baby self being able to talk and all that, but having it so children have legal autonomy even when they are a toddler is just too much. It flies in the face of pretty much my every understanding of the conventions of both modern society and medieval/victorian periods. I would have the same problem if someone else opened a baby salon and she claimed ownership over the entire concept of a store for children. It's too convenient for her while also being the opposite of how an average, reasonable person would understand the situation.

Double-page supporter
I think this visit makes it official - her mother has flowers for brains, at least when Lippe is anywhere around. Not that the rest of her family is far off from that.

Users who are viewing this thread