Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

Yay! New upload!

I'm lucky to have a couple co-workers that are into manga too, introduced them to MD. One of them tried to get me to read the knock off translations. (on other sites, since there were no updates here.) God they're horrible.

Ty so much for not letting this die an ultra terrible tl death.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey Not a Scans Scans Group, we thought you were dead. 😄
Thanks for the updates!

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I hope Lippe doesn't villainize the little kid again, she just seems have social anxiety and other issues due to way she was raised. It's not her fault that she has these problems and she can't control them smh.

I honestly like Hildert a lot, the yandere cute baby and he are my favorites aside from our ML haha, I'd really love to see them with Lippe as well but I know it won't happen, so at least I hope they'll have some good, wholesome and cute ending, pls.

That little girl is seriously uncomfy but I know it's not her fault, it'd be awesome if she can open herself to relate with others aside from Lippe, I bet that way she'd be less scary and will have more happiness as well.

Btw, yay! Tysm for not dropping this, haha, it's been a while. I hope all of you are safe and happy. <3

Fed-Kun's army
@AkaiHidan Hope you’re well now 😊 Thanks for the updates! 😆
Wish you and your team a very good health! Take care 😄

Dex-chan lover
Is that girl getting dikkked at home or what? Why she act like that?

i really wait patiently for your translation vers NASS, welcome back with lady baby...

Users who are viewing this thread