Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 89

If I ever forget what heart pounding "doki doki" feels like all I have to do is read anything with Hal in it 🥰🙏

He's got too much power omg 🤭❤

Why isn't Hal the ml 😭😭

He's been there for them from the start ;-;

Author don't do this to us

@Miistis Cause rich mysterious duke boy is top tier husbando material in Shoujo world.

Mmmmm but Hal though. He's as decadent as those frappe mochas. 😋😍

Why did just realized just now Nicainon name came from a mix of Nikon and Canon and he's the one who made the camera? I feel so dumb for realizing it just now. 😂

@Mojo She pretty much just swapped her old problems for a bunch of new ones. ^^;; Fwiw she will probably do better this time around, but all the same it must be tough having to go through childhood again amidst all that attention. She can't catch a break even at home.

Fed-Kun's army
People be worrying about Hal being too old for Lippe, calling him a pedo... Meanwhile grown adults be simping for Hal 😂

Hal is so not good for our heart 😂
And for those calling hal a pedo, their age difference is not much. I don’t think their difference went past 10yrs anyway. 🤔

Hal is as creepy as always. I still don't support this ship. It'll sink soon enough anyways.

oh my god why are you guys calling hal pedo when he is also literally a child and doesn't even have romantic feelings for lippe yet, let alone being 'attracted' in that sense

I really can't with his name. "Hal" means "fish" in my language 😂

Users who are viewing this thread