Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 91

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

His mom probably couldn't live with the guilt of not paying enough attention to Angelina and she probably blames her death on herself which drove her crazy. It's really sad but she's torturing her other child instead of cherishing him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the father gives enough of a shit about the mother to let her do this. Isn't that his heir? If he has no son isn't he screwed? I mean I know he has a son but everyone thinks he died so isn't he going to recove pressure when he could just let her deal with insanity or whatever?

I dont get these kind of parents. How can you burden your own child like this? Dont push your own guilt to others!

@Keir It's not like she's doing it on purpose, per se. She's severely mentally ill, and it's been left to fester for an extremely long time. She's in absolute denial, because her brain cannot handle the emotions tied with an extremely traumatic event. It happens, unfortunately...

@Keir You guys need to stop looking at it black and white. Do you have any idea how schizophrenia and mental illness work? She has PTSD and literal episodes, it’s not really her fault

Fed-Kun's army
Why didn't Lippe tip off her parents about this earlier? She's always doing unnecessary shit but leaves the stuff that actually matters until the last minute asdkfjadslkfj.

@DestinyFate @RowanSpirit Yeah, but there's no excuse for the father.

@nivinator Oh yeah, the father is a right bastard who doesn't give even an ounce of thought toward his family. He seems like the worst kind of narcissist.

As for why Lippe didn't tip off her parents earlier, it's because she knew that he was wearing girls' clothes, and that he murdered his parents, but she didn't know his mom was completely off her nut. She even laments that if she'd known how bad things truly were, she would have done something sooner.

Aggregator gang
One of the greatest thing for her to turn back time is to save this poor boy from all this toxic household.. imo, that is.

Thank you so much NASS!

Users who are viewing this thread