Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

;;;;;;;

btw the bottom says chapter 77 i thought i was tripping

i hope julien starts seeing angelina in lippe because i don’t want him to be rejected :(

What great parents Lippe has though. I hope they can foster Julian.

I'm ok with Julian seeing Lippe as a sister, not as a love interest. That's not the right ship we're looking for...

Thank you so much for updating. So glad I can finally read these chapters in decent translation 🥺

I just want to give Julian a hug. uwu But I don’t see him as a love interest at all, don’t break his heart 😭

I'm so happy these chapters got released together, I'd have died of frustration waiting for each and one!! Thank you so much!

I think Julian will probably choose to leave, since he doesn't want to be seen as family. Ugh I hate it when all male characters fall for the FL, it gives me so much second lead syndrome. My heart breaks for them, because we all know she'll end up with the Prince, whom I don't have any attachment to yet.

Lippe came in his darkess hour. And tried to help him. As he was backing down. She pushed through. Now he can prosue his happiness.

Fed-Kun's army
EVERYONE !! REJOICE !!

I saw the raws and in chapter 102
Lippe will be 12 yo !!

Just... lemme cry for a bit and give Julian a hug.... :(((((( y'all, im ready for the harem route but it still hurts a lot
when you saw a potential ML that Lippe wont ended up with (idk, somewhere says it was the white hair dude)

Anyway, thank u for the multi updates I love u guys really ♡♡♡♡

AGHH my heart hurts so much why can’t he be the ml 😭😭😭😣 i hate knowing his love isn’t gonna be requited (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

Dex-chan lover
I really wish we would stop with the toddlers swooning left and right, ah well. Fucking hope his grandfather isn't a piece of shit like his father and helps his mom get treatment and respect his wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread