Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 94

Damn, I feel he’s not the ML and tbh that kinda breaks my heart. He’s def the sweetest of the bunch

I like how timely the cover on MD right now is them and just squeezes my heart.

Hey, I thought I am a bad person for thinking 'impure' thoughts about their interactions but it really turned the way I think.Yo TT

AND I WANNA CRY FOR YOU. Protect Julian at all costs 😢 I hope he can live happily

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm but arent they noble
The Sarlinos could sue them, although maybe hmmmmmmmmm

I've completely given up on this series in regards to realistic depiction of children.

No way a kid's Julian's age would express himself like that. And his crush is so sensual and mature, it's ridiculous. I'm just making them all minimum fourteen in my head in order to feel clean reading this, otherwise I just can't... I wish they'd skip this baby phase and go into teenage years... all this pinning is just so goddamn weird.

This is Not going well in my opinion ^^;
I can explain:
Firstly, they're falling in love with her. All of them. And what's worst is that they're all Children.
Secondly, if they keep like that loving her since childhood, then they'll get attached and obsessed with her. Which is gonna start a war when they grow up trying to get her attention.
Thirdly, if all this happens, while they're nobles of high status. I think you know what's next :)

Lastly, This is not a reason but.. I LOVE THIS WEBTOON! 'S SO CUTEEEE TT_TT <3 dis so cute god dammit

lippe really set herself a harem but the silver haired male lead is superior

Protecc Julian at all costs!
Ah, he's precious, and I love Lippe's interactions with Hal too- but we all know someone else is the endgame ML

Users who are viewing this thread