Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 96

Fed-Kun's army
"There's many cases where friends turn into lovers, right?"

Friendzone: "Hi, I don't believe we've met?"

Dex-chan lover
ya know what?
lippe can end up with the future duke
that way hal can be mine instead 😘😘😘

@zz2000 there was a chapter where Lippe and Hal had a conversation about politics in a café. That was the only time we’re given hints of possible perpetrators.

To refresh our memory: the Rustichel’s (Lippe’s family) are a count house, who are in charge of an imperial knight division.

Lippe asked Hal what family has enough power to bring a family like her’s to ruin. Hal said despite not having a lot of political power, being in charge of an imperial knight division makes the Rustichel’s more powerful than any other Count houses. The only houses who can put the Rustichel’s to ruin would be either Ducal houses (Castillo or Samona) or the imperial family. But for it to be so secretive, at least 2 of them have to be working together.

We know Asterias is from house Castillo (the white haired, blue-eyed boy) and Hildert is from house Samona. We haven’t been introduced to anyone from the imperial family yet.

@zz2000 there was a chapter where Lippe and Hal had a conversation about politics in a café. That was the only time we’re given hints of possible perpetrators.

To refresh our memory: the Rustichel’s (Lippe’s family) are a count house, who are in charge of an imperial knight division.

Lippe asked Hal what family has enough power to bring a family like her’s to ruin. Hal said despite not having a lot of political power, being in charge of an imperial knight division makes the Rustichel’s more powerful than any other Count houses. The only houses who can put the Rustichel’s to ruin would be either Ducal houses (Castillo or Samona) or the imperial family. But for it to be so secretive, at least 2 of them have to be working together.

We know Asterias is from house Castillo (the white haired, blue-eyed boy) and Hildert is from house Samona. We haven’t been introduced to anyone from the imperial family yet.

Lippe really be breaking hearts left and right, her harem is huge
I really like Julian and Hal but I know the Castillo boi probably gonna be male lead T.T

Welcome back to children thinking like thirty-somethings, being horny and romantic and mature about it. Aka, the most unrealistic reincarnation story yet.

@NoraDaimio I dunno, there's a lot of unrealistic reincarnation stories... That said this whole thing creeps me out. I thought we'd have natural progression over time, but not so slow that they literally take it year by year and look like they're 4 always.

Users who are viewing this thread