Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO my second lead syndrome is flaring up reading this chapter 😭😭😭😭 hal i will be more than happy to be ur future wife you sweet lil man

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of the focus on romance, considering they're all like 7 years old and haven't even gone through puberty. Kids that age don't have serious romantic affection, just crushes that are easily forgotten. It's kind of creepy that the author is already creating ships.

Hal is best, his wife WOULD love him. Damn you, author, for making the second ML so much more compelling than the ML.

@skilodracus lol right... i dont read this for anything deep or realistic but the constant heavy emphasis on romantic relationships between children feels voyeuristic/unsettling to me. theres absolutely a way to write kids having crushes and developing their emotions and attachments in a normal way.. but this isnt it

there are still aspects of this series i like and thus i keep reading but this is... lol.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see Lippe accidentally seduce everyone bat her birthday party, will the prince show up?

The children’s smiles were so funny kskskskksksks I think me and my siblings still do this face kkkkk

Dex-chan lover
Well we all know the curse of the childhood friend so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread