Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
Those jewels dont match lippe, the color matches his eyes, not hers.

Istg if someone pulled me like that it's fight or flight , i will put my crocs into sportmode typa beat. And lets not seggsualize kids🤺

Omg thank you for picking lady baby up again I really love your translation😭💖💖💖

THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS >///< plEASE the last panel was so cute where he's holding her !!!!! <333 tyty for this chap!

having your romance start blossoming at the age of 6 is quite the feat hahahaha
still, this is honkin' cute. I can't wait for the timeskip, and even better if there was another time skip after that. I really want to see how the events unfold from the original timeline when Lippe was 15-20ish.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Sootyxsnowpetal and having a dedicated harem at age 6 is even more amazing.

On a side note, I hope these people stopped giving her jewelry.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I would love to have an emerald one day, I don't know in what form since jewelry doesn't suit me at all, but the color green is my favorite.

listen i like the ML and all but HOW OLD ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HUH??? Seriosuly, I get that itsy bitsy Lippe is adorable but come on he looks so much older than her!
(thanks for the translation btw, as always excellent work)

If i were lippe, i would have died from a doki doki badump badump right on the spot there. Surprised but not unwelcomed :—)

Dex-chan lover
So... they both know they're adults right? Wasn't it implied they kinda both reincarnated and confirmed their feelings, sort of?

this is super cute because theyre six and at the same time they are both not, but its super innocent so why the heck not GIMME MORE

Users who are viewing this thread