Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
What the. We haven't seen him in a while and when he comes it looks like he grew?!?!
Many thanks

😢I feel sooooo sad for Hildret! 😭😭I'm crying for him! He likes her soooo much but he isn't the ML.😫 I hope he ends up with another nice girl instead of sacrifice himself for her or forever be in an unrequited love like those other stories!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!
🤭

OMG whyyyyyyyy, why the sexy romantic beats between prepubescent childreeeennnn. Fucking spare me this once adorable series is going down the drain...

mhmmm i do enjoy this series but i feel like it'd feel more organic if lippe was around 10~13 at this point

this is going sooo slowww.
lippe is still 5 and yet the concept of romance is being introduced more and more like ?? i get that both her and castillo (i think that's his name?) are adults at heart but come on, at least give us a timeskip so they're a lil older.

Group Leader
Little too early for heartskipping romance. Pls tell me we get a timeskip real soon and that she just thinks this is a childhood crush?? Or maybe he traveled back to the past, too? Either way,,these are children bodies. 😅

Why did I squeal as soon as I saw the prince so sweet cream cheese. I got so excited I had to turn of my zoom camera.

Users who are viewing this thread