Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 97

This is getting a little irritating, cuz like its been her birthday for a majority of this Manhwa and if not her birthday then it's some kind of party :/ Can we get to her saving her family or at least confronting the church or what the use of having her power is. There is so much dead space and the author has BARELY done any world building that is pertinent.

Why does a child have ikemen features? This looks so awkward with like a smol ikemen just holding a child. Also why was he just hiding in the bushes of her garden like a stalker "Oh, I'm so special, I should surprise her and be special by hiding out here and making her think I won't come, m u a h a h a h a h a " stuck up bastard

Omg the blonde kid was wearing a brooch with a gem the color of lippe's eyes and his gift to her was jewelry with gems the color of his eyes so looooooooooove.

Thank you author, artist, and scanlation team!

Yeah the author is showing all these doki doki moments on kids
The gift giving part was so cute though 💕

bro that dude is like a fucking kid why they make it like some spicy romance shit. Why was he hiding in the bushing so fucking weird lmao

I wish these moments were not on kids... it’s kinda cringe. At least teenagers, but Lippe is still super young is uncomfortable...

I have read so many series lately they all kinda melt together for me but I think that Rias
while he didn't return back like Lippe he had some prophetic dreams about Lippe from the past timeline so he knows things too?

I am definitely looking forward to them aging up though so it feels more natural.

Aggregator gang
So cliche..... BUT I LOVE IT ANYWAY XD
I'm glad he showed up at that very obvious moment. I would have been disappointed otherwise hahahaha
Thanks for the chapter~!

Dex-chan lover
Why do they all have to be soooooooo creepy. A jewelry set that is meant for MARRIAGE coming from a kid to an even younger kid and the adults are fine with it. That shit is just unhealthy af. Prince Creep is just much worse, especially how the author draws that stuff. It is borderline unbearable to read this currently.

Oh i know Rias is so special so he'll be a sneaky ninja and stuff that will surprise *exaggerated gasp* our dear Lippe but... Hal's hand in marriage please!!!!!! I wonder who will be Hal's endgame (and envious hahahmph)

Oh god 😳 Now we have to wait again 😩

Why do the English translations take so long when there are already ones up to chapter 107 in other languages 😭😭😭

Still it is worth waiting for your translations instead of having to read the S2Manga bs.

But seeing Lippe and the others more grown up on insta and knowing that that happens in the existing raws is so frustrating 🥺

ACKKKKKKK MY HEARTUUUUU!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread