Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 97

She really don't grow up, but the artist ain't really sure about the boys, sometimes they seem to be 18yo other times 15-16ish and very little times 12-13ish. This inconsistency get on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
for people who are confused, there are other versions/group who do this story too and they are up to 107? I think and they grew up a bit more then....

the age is messed up, appearance wise, like a two year time skip everytime, 3 -> 5 -> 7 -> 9? (not really sure about the last one)
and I get why people are confused of the age since the kids basically looks the same everytime...

but what I really want this story to actually develop is the family killer plot... romance is just so-so for me, but the forced slow pacing is killing my interest as time goes....

even tho im all for their relationship...i need lippe to not look like shes 3 and the MLs to look in their teens(i dont remember their ages)

@Verrone I'm pretty sure theyre all significantly older than her. but since she got sent back in time i guess she's older ...? idk lol

FINALLY MORE SCREEN TIME FOR THE ML.
Gahd. I guess this will take 300 chapters to progress and some time skip

Hey! That's unfair...

But I like Julian, Hal and Hildert.

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆYou should be selfish now.

Own them girl! You can create your own consort now!
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

lolol I'm back rereading this again I treat this as a reward after a bad day and remind myself to just simp for the ml

Rei

[Sees angel picture as present] Oof, the church isn't going to be too happy with this one.
[Mulls on it a bit more] Isn't she already guaranteed to be labeled as heretic anyways, once they start the culture burning and her being the main subject for many of the pictures destroyed.

Users who are viewing this thread