Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

Awhs I like the fact that they both got sent back in time...they’re so cute 🥰❤️

Can someone please @ me when they finally age up? after 98 chapters of this I don't think I can stick around too much longer

new standard unlocked: if he can’t go back in time to when we were kids and give me a mini grand piano he’s not worth it

Their relationship in the past really be coming out of nowhere. Like was it not important enough to mention it like she mentioned all the previous connections in the beginning?

Don't telle me Lippie family was wiped because she was too close to the prince? Since she was a sheltered girl she might have not noticed it back then 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
For those wanting spoilers:
he didn't travel back in time like Lippe did, but he sees fragments of their future in his dreams IIRC

I may be wrong but I don’t remember her saying they had a close relationship in the past...did they?? Didn’t she say that they rarely got involved with each other or smth (tho I may be mixing up my stories)

Can we please get a time skip to when they're at least teenagers? Watching a 6 year old in an explicitly romantic situation with sexual undertones is skeeving me out.

@Lamer5799 You're getting sexual undertones from a dance? >>
I think it's really cute and sweet. I don't really mind it.
Luckily...
The time skip is coming in a few more chapters though.

Fed-Kun's army
Ty for the update! 💗 So nice to see this chapter without a bunch of typos and watermarks. 😅

Dex-chan lover
is this the first time we're getting lippe's flashbacks w/ the prince? or like, at least interacting and having a friendly conversation with him?

thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread