Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

omg grown up them!!! Please time skip or flashback i love itsy bitsy baby Lippe but I want to see the grown up versions of them more!

Dex-chan lover
He's a lady killer, that one. I hear from the comments a time skip is coming, looking forward to it!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaah, I thought they have no connection or something, but the Prince recognised her. Nice save author! So this mean our ML do have interaction with our MC.

Also, people here concern me. It's only a dance, why people think it is sexualised??? You guys sounds as bad as a person who ask is this a ship from a picture of two people sit together, and one of them is crying. Not everything has to be ship lmao 😂
Like if I see two kids are dancing, all I could think is how cute.
Folks, go touch some green grass or something.

Thank God we evidently have a timeskip coming.

But theory time:

Maybe our male lead came back in time from a different future than Lippe? Would explain why he knows some of the same future events as Lippe, but clearly has different ones.

I like that in this one, she's not aware of the crushes, not because she's dumb, but because she legitimately sees them as children, though I honestly wish this would hurry up, so far we've barely seen anything of her building for the right future, it's been mostly just filler to me...

Huh, they were closer in the past than I thought. Hopefully they confirm it with each other soon (properly, that is...)

Is... is this plot??!
Please please please speed up the pace

Thanks for the translations! At least everything has been cute so far.

T-They met in her previous life??? Seems like she didn't know his identity as a prince. It would be interesting if he also had memories of their past life.

If they were like together in the past life then why would she ask for help from other people back then??? Now i'm dying to really know what happened 😭 🤧

Users who are viewing this thread