Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

okay we found the male lead, i'm calling it right now, the prince is the lead

also, did the prince ALSO travel back in time?

Congratulations to you all!! You've found the Male Lead!!
Now we just have to wait for them to grow up and start dating... oh, God, why? Why is it taking SO long?? T^T

Pls updateeee i've been waiting to your translate i am just waiting and waiting to translate all the raw. ....😭

s2manga can upload as fast as they want but I still won't be reading their low quality scans. Best to wait for mangadex to update instead.
Looks like Castillo went back in time as well though.

I'm confused by all this backstory thrown in- first Lippe says that they only passed by each other (with a slight implication that she was afraid? since he was all bloodied up), then she says that they've met before with him saying the exact things to her "It's too early to confess" and now there are even memories of them hanging out during the war flirting with each other?? hello pls can the story straighten itself out- unless lippe was conveniently trying to forget about Reas since he's not a part of her plan to save her family??? I'll keep reading but I hope this gets smoothened out soon enough lol

the fact that she's around 5 and is really unnerving :// couldn't she have been 8 or even 10? ugh but despite all my qualms, i hate that i'm still reading this because i want to know the resolution to the mystery of her family's death and demise and how she prevents it

@Tenc you're absolutely right 😹 i guess i just wasn't expecting a lot of implied romantic moments between 12 y/os and a 5 y/o

The moment of the dance remembered me of my childhood XD I used ti dance with my father like this kkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread