Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 98

Group Leader
castillo has more game then i'll ever have hOLY COW. I'm glad to see he's the ML though, since so far he's the only one who can meet our little bebe in terms of wits and intellect

as much as I love Lippe and the other characters (especially Hildert and Elphiny), almost nothing has happened. The biggest thing that has happened is all about the singing/aether/salon whole deal. It's not a bad development, but we're almost at chapter 100 here. still, I will keep reading. thank you for the update!!

So I guessing they both travelled back in time?

Also it's almost ep100 and basically nothing has happened

This chapter was so fuzzy and cute i just- 😭😭😭🙏❤

And for those confused, from what I remember they weren't in a relationship just knew eachother/might've been friends but he was in a position where he couldn't help her or something like that. But they did/do have affections towards one as far as I can see :)))

wait, didn't she say before that she barely, if ever, interacted with the prince in the past? what is this sudden flashback of them being close?

Double-page supporter
That flashback is whats gonna keep me going with all this toddler kids stuff.... please grow, please

They look too cute together... my heart is torn between him and Hal

Thank you for updating! I really enjoy reading this manwha, but unfortunately there is a scanslation group that does not translate their English very well making it difficult to understand. So, thank you for your hard work! ❤

Group Leader
They must’ve both traveled back...maybe when she said that they didn’t have a close relationship, she must’ve meant that weren’t actually “involved”?

Or...maybe she had said that harsh line to him to distant herself from him so that he wouldn’t go into ruin with her? So maybe they both came back to do their best to make it to where neither of their families crumble?

If you have spoilers, tag me pls 😆

We've waited 100 chapters. Time to flash forward!!! Love grown up Lippe so much and I can't handle awkward toddler speak anymore.

Group Leader
What? She had friendship with the crown prince in the past life? Then how is any of the stuff in that timeline happened?

So confused

IIRC
reas didn't go back in time, rather has dreams about the past timeline (???)

also, don't worry y'all they'll grow up in a few chapters (LIKE REALLY FEW)

They like each other since their past life? Is that the meaning of their little blushies? Kyaaaa!!!~~~~

I'm still torn between thinking how cute they are and wondering why these kids are acting like teenagers. Can't wait for them to grow up already.

Users who are viewing this thread