Lady Baby - Vol. 3 Ch. 99

Why steal from aggregator sites when you can’t even read it properly...?
I’m using the word ‘steal’ loosely because I see no credits aside from the original watermarks

some images are misplaced, I guess I should wait for a higher quality release

Group Leader
I’m sorry was I was I suppposed to include the name it was on funbe and I translated so I’m so sorry if I did something wrong

Again, shitty chapter. I'm gonna wait for a better quality release 😒

I came to mangadex to hopefully find a good translation for this series, but seems like S2 manga is here too 😔

You guys gotta chill. Don't like his translations, don't read it. No one is forcing you lol.
Edit: Wait, so he didn't translate them and brought them over from somewhere?

I'm grateful for the translation but this kind of watermarks can get mangadex in trouble. So I hope people should stop uploading heavily watermarked translation. . . just for the sake of mangadex. . .*sigh*

also as per rules for uploading in here, "Obtrusive watermarks" are not allowed.
You can check the rules @Alienzer in here :https://mangadex.org/rules

He got the raws from
newtoki or funbe
and I feel some of those are missing some parts thats why the the many watermarks better wait for better quality

Thank you for your translation!

For everyone who can't wait to know what happens next: Gourmet Scans already did up to chapter 112. You can check it on their website.

Double-page supporter
This whole chapter was "Why does this 12 yr old make me feel things" LMFAO but seriously we definitely need a time skip

Wow this is a really clean translation, no mistranslation that makes the readers confused or anything like that. Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread