Lady Baby

Double-page supporter
@Gyges
are you implying that lady baby isn't deserving of a 10/10 masterpiece rating? what are you, insane?

My only problem with the series is that Lippe didn't hide her "claws". When trying to figure out what went wrong, why is she changing things so much?! What if, by the way she's acting, she causes a ripple effect that makes different people the bad guy. Then she wouldn't figure out what was really wrong.

Please don't let this be like the daughter of the emperor in progression and interests go R.I.P mode

Who's that guard!? Why do i feel i like him more for MC hahahaha, i do cringe a bit in the previous chapters, it was just too... Nevermind hahahah

Am I the only one confused with the story progression right now? Why is Lippe an adult now? I'm confused.

@kahrlee actually
when i googled this manhwa i saw someone else beside harrison sitting beside lippe on the cover. he looks similar to the mysterious girl actually

So our little Lappy was nice since the very beginning.
I bet the white head girl is a goddess or an angel something like that .
and she is probably the reason why Lappy is back in time

@kahrlee well, if you say that only because of the cover... that's just the cover of volume 2. If you check the covers for volume 3, 4 and 5, it shows Lippe with only one guy, tge same guy in each cover. A guy with white hair and blue eyes. The crown prince maybe? (Because on one of the covers, his "uniform" has a lot of medals or shiny things, it seems)

@RubyG8396 her adult self (with the knight) was just a flashback of her previous life, after her family died.

I personally ship Hal/Lus, tbh. I know it's delusional since it's unlikely the author will do a Touya/Yukito on them, but... I can't help it. /sigh/
EDIT---
I just saw on google a part of a raw chapter, where Lus was hugging Hal tightly?? whAT'S GOING ON?! Omg. I need context first before I misunderstand

Lippe will be with a white haired guy in later chapters, because the covers in google shows so not with her brothers or her brother's friend. I personally like Lus but its impossible. Even that guy is beautiful though may be we will like him. XD

Contributor
Hmm.
If you want to read this story, just read the prologue then skip to chapter 20, it's probably better.

Because the baby chapters are Cringy as fuck, and not enjoyable, at least for me.

I don't know about the person below, but I didn't find those chapters cringy at all—actually, some were downright riotous. That said, this is addicting & I'm quickly having withdrawals. 😭😭😭

I tried to read that plot synopsis, but I couldn't focus on the words because this higurashi kept crying out louder and louder, deafening me until my eyes bled.

Users who are viewing this thread