Lady Baby

BRUH THIS IS THE ONE OF THE MOST WHOLESOME COMICS I'VE EVER READ... THIS HEALS MY HEART SO MUCH... IF YOU WANNA RECOVER FROM ANYTHING THEN YOU GOTTA READ THIS. YOU WILL PHYSICALLY FEEL YOUR BRUTAL AND CYNICAL SOUL RESTITCHING ITSELF 😭

Thank you for the release. And please do tske care of yourselves first!! We'll be waiting :)

awww....the mom, dad and nanny just heal my heart,,, the whole family is so adorable

I really really like this manhwa so I hope that more chapters are released. Translators keep going!

When you become united with a common goal 🤣😆

This family must be protected xdd

The butler didn't help her in the time of needs. When he said, "Shouldn't I find a way to live?". He just works and then when the family was collapsing in the timeline, he left.

The whole baby part should've been done in maybe 3-4 chapters at most. 15 chapters and its still droning on without any sign of stopping. Authors have a terrible sense of pacing. The fact she is speaking complete and full sentences and the only thing everyone reacts with is 'sasuga baby-sama' is just absurd. And all the characters appear extraordinarily two-dimensional seeing as every other word they say is just calling the MC cute and kawaii~~ and prasing and making her out to be a baby einstein. Overall, shit so far

Talking baby was cute, didn't agree with people thinking it was creepy... till chapter 15. That chapter was just too much...

I personally like that it's starting out slow and doesn't resort to baby then to suddenly her growing 12 .It's a nice change.

Users who are viewing this thread