Lady Baby

Dex-chan lover
When your baby starts talking and you think it's perfectly normal... No wonder this family went into ruin.

I really want to know who is the guy with silver hair in the picture. Doesn't he look like the magic girl that appeared to save our Lippe?

I find this really stupid to read...having a baby talk in full sentences is not even cute or possible... that’s just straight up weird and scary...🤕🤢🤮

I cant waaaait for more! And whose the guy with the white hair and blue eyes on the cover! I want to see them together so badly D:

THIS COMIC IS HEALING MY SOUL😍😍😆😆
I don't know why am so charmed by this story , it's not like it has any real progress or romantic events so far. And it's about a cute (creepy) talking baby that everyone loves her in a overbearing (creepy) way especially her (creepy) hardcore sis-con brothers.... It's a mystery that I like this comic I really don't know why probably cus there's a cute baby in it..?

Baby talking full sentences is quite creepy 😱 and to make things worse the whole family is stupid saying that she's a genuis 🤨 why isn't anyone questioning that ??! It would have been better if she kept quiet until she's older 😣 no matter what I can't get myself to accept such a story 😫

Ughhh...the genius baby speaking in full sentences has finally gotten to me =.= and sadly the author is eschewing character development in favor of omg kawaiiiii~~<3 baby. Her family legit exists to fawn over her and the fact that they don’t find it weird for a baby to speak like that and know words people have never said in front of her? Not surprised they all died in the first life. Dumb.

Gosh I like the new cover, since the male leading didn't appear yet I like more the brother's friend as a partner for the heroine

Double-page supporter
Well, that's another one followed. I seem to be going on a shojou reincarnation/transmigration/time-travelling binge lately...
What can I say, I like the slower pace.

Group Leader
@MaNoChan Unfortunately, the ML does not appear in season 1. However, season 2 just started so finger crossed!!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
gwiyeoum-eun jeong-uiida! (Cuteness is justice! Google translated)

Users who are viewing this thread