Lady Baby

This chapter make me laugh more than i need to hahahahahaha im falling in love with hildert now xD cant wait to see him grow up xD

That jalapeno tho!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well, some of her actions are creepy, but you know? We have children graduating University at age of 9 from engineering career, so, I think you actually have a closed mind. There's a lot of different people and children in this world. Don't stereotype.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/14/europe/university-graduate-child-genius-scli-intl/index.html

Double-page supporter
@Larysa exactly what I thought. There's a reason why babies couldn't speak when they're, babies and that part was just cringe worthy to the roof.

I also couldn't stand the early chapters coz everytime people around her would just fawn over her, like I get it the baby is cute (barring the fact she acts creepily for a child) but please don't spend dozens of chapters with everyone just fawning over her.
Compound that with the fact that she's.. enjoying the attention she gets. Smh girl the writing has become ridiculous
I actually stopped reading around chap 30 coz I don't think the plot exists anymore and was contemplating to pick it up again if the story has progressed at least yet so far looking at the comments here... Yeah I don't think I will anymore.

lmaooooo but argh idk hildert and lippe are so cute~ but the duke's son,,,,,, so many ships ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– but hm def not julian x lippe ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ not that cute but anyway thanks for updaye!!

Users who are viewing this thread