Lady Baby

@otakukc
oh no !!!!😰😭 I really didn't want this to happen.

I don't really like reading on youtube, oh well. Thank you for letting me know.😇 I've been waiting for days...

We need updates getting clifhang like this is not good for our health pls more updates.

maybe this was dropped bc people had been posting this on social media :^((( if u guys wanna keep reading these good shits i hope you respect and obey the scanlators' note

I just read some recent updates on other sites and it's actually getting good ;-; if it's possible for anyone to repost here that would be great

Aghhhhh my heart! I need help! Please!! Also thank you for updating this, I needed a story like this and I’m so incredibly happy!

This wasn't droped, if you search you can find it on other sites( manga park, mangakakalot, ... ), or if you're okay with it, in YouTube

Ok it's a really cool premise I will say.
But if you are expecting an epic time travel saga or even something remotely similar to Re:Zero, look elsewhere.

My main gripe with this manghuawa (idk) is that it takes SOO long for the plot to actually move forward. Minor antagonists appear for 1-2 chapters and are never seen from again. Her investigation into the downfall of her family in the future makes minor progress every 20ish chapters, while most of the time our MC is flashing her beauty and intellect to the world. All of the boys her age love her and of course that includes her brothers. There are also random fantasy elements in the air that do things and interact with the MC (????).

To better summarize how slow the story feels:
First ~10 chapters: She is born -> 3 years Old
Chapter 11 to 87: She is 5 years old

I will say it was an interesting writing choice to keep the female protagonist at a young age instead of doing the timeskip thing to make her 16. I just find it problematic that she is universally known as a cute genius and adults actually take what she says seriously (remember, 5-year old). Although, the MC roasting adults and befriending other children is a pleasure to read.

Read up to chapter 87, don't feel like trying to find it on another website.
7/10

WHY WOULDN'T HE GO CRAZY? HE'S FORCED TO DRESS LIKE A GIRL... HE CAN'T EVEN HAVE A NORMAL CHILDHOOD! THAT SHOWS HOW MESSED UP IN THE HEAD HIS PARENTS ARE!

ALSO... WHY IS SHE SO EMBARRASSED TO HAVE HER PICTURES TAKEN? IF IT SO EMBARRASSING... JUST SAY NO 😄 AND WHY THE HELL DO THESE GUYS SEEM LIKE THEY'RE FLIRTING WITH A LITTLE GIRL? SHOULD I CALL THE FBI?????

Users who are viewing this thread