Lady Baby

@sakumiyu Here's the link to novel updates, and just go to last page, someone posted a rough translation of the latest novel chapter (262).
The whole 'drama' is that Lippe cut her hair very short and she's singing live...I mean 'wow what drama' šŸ˜‚
There are more spoilers in between pages, so just have fun and browse. šŸ‘

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/lady-baby.85166/page-44

Power Uploader
New season cover preview (I'm not sure, but I met this on Twitter)
EplatYuU0AEs2hu

@miraianna i srsly expected a controversy with her choice of partner, not that.... holy shit not that.

Well might as well enjoy the ride.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a fan of kid geniuses. Also the pattern where he pisses an evil adult off and gets protected over and over again. Hoped for some proper intrigue.

Lady Baby? More like ā€œcreepy babyā€. Surprise the parents and others never questioned this super baby nor did they hire a holy priest to check this child. šŸ¤£

And omg. Read your spoiler @miraianna! Iā€™m so glad I dropped ahead. šŸ¤£

@miraianna
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not
really surprised to hear it, seeing most of the webtoons I read all made me astonished by their absurd development. It's a pity when you see that the author clearly doesn't know where the story is going.

Double-page supporter
The artwork is lovely however there is almost no story or any plot development throughout the entire series. Furthermore, the characters all react the same and it feels like there are only two personalities, people who hate the main character or people who are completely and utterly obsessed with the main character (it gets a little creepy after 80 chapters). The only character development that anyone goes through is from not liking the main charcter to absolutely loving her.

started out VERY promising.....then the camera showed up(c'mon author/artist a quick google image search would have given you a better idea for a fantasy camera) the story has stagnated and I now see the Shark setting up the Ski Ramp and handing out leather jackets....I can suspend disbelief and excuse lazy writing but when you lose sight of your starting point of your story it just gets tedious which this story has become...and dammit I liked the direction I thought it was going...SoL/Murder mystery...will keep following to see if it redeems but this is no longer a must read

So the raws are up to chapter 104 and you can read bad translations of them at mangafast. Nowhere near this translation quality though, thanks so much! Please please I want moar love duke Castillo, some really juicy stuff coming up, soon it wonā€™t be as fluffy and my heart is already pounding. Love a story that makes out religion as the bad guy I mean religious groups have srsly messed up peoplesā€™ lives throughout history and old religious notions are usually behind most of ppls prejudices and most religions are or were so anti-women it really is evil. Anyway spoiler below

Duke Castillo seems to be the ML and Iā€™m so for it as it also seems he remembers their first life. Heā€™s prob the only one who can stop his evil ass uncle who is the one whoā€™s trying to give all the power to the temple and mess everything up, our Lippe is coming up against some real dangerous ppl soon. Thereā€™s a time skip in chapter 101 when she turns 12 and I think shit will hit the fan from then on.

D2

NASS seems spread thin, is anyone else going to pick this up? Know raws are up to at least 104.

@miraianna
i'm just curious if the FL and the duke who gave her the handkerchief is their feelings mutual??
i'm just a fan rooting for themšŸ˜³šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜

Maybe NASS can collab with some other Scans group or maybe some other team can take over this...the original story is pretty ahead now

Users who are viewing this thread