Lady Baby

The plot is slow but it doesnt drag 1 event for too long. It always moves on to the next event soon, so i love this manga. It slowly builts up but nicely. We can see lippie growth compare to her previous self in her 1st timeline.

I’m only on chapter 10 but...this is kinda creepy.
Saying full sentences like that at such a young age is very abnormal and shouldn’t be thought of lightly.

The only thing I dislike about this story is that somehow every guy her age falls in love with her...
It's typical for a story, but still really annoying. The girls never fall for all of the guys not the guys for any of the other girls, but somehow the guys all drool over the mc. All of them without exception. Annoying

I really want to give a 10 but in considering that a lot of the times their just praising her ( which I don’t mind at all cuz I FUCKING LOVE HER!!!)and also I believe it would be absolutely perfect if they focus more on Lippe figuring out how to stope them from killing her family. I give this a 9

Group Leader
i fixed the missing pages and the one that looks like its missing one looked like it in the raw

Man i dont understand whats happening with the story. can someone plese give me a summary? has she found her familys murder ? is it worth continuing?

This is all cute and all but omg the only aged that much in the fast forward? I feel kinda gross watching their "romance" since they little kids

This is so godamn slow that I don't even bother anymore when a new chapter is uploaded. I already know nothing happened.

Users who are viewing this thread