Lady Beast

FL is honestly one of the worst characters ever. She has the personality of a cardboard cutout, pretty but bland. I want to read more about the plot but every time she interacts with her husband, or even other people, I have to speed scroll because of how irritating she is. But if your ideal type is sweet, innocent, useless, and weak rolled together into a pretty package, she’s your girl.

After 66 chapter so far and it is to say " Lady Beast" is one of the best gender bender & MC is truly is best when it come to love & it show in real life as well if you read all chapter till 66.

@KyChan sadly, i also agree with you. I feel like they would be such a powerful couple, if she had some sort of strength in politics, fighting, arguments just anything, but all she does is get flustered, blush, etc and gets protected by the ML. I hope she women's up, and become a bhaddie or something. She cannot be weak and useless the whole story, it's alright to be useless and weak in the beginning of the story, but not forever. If she doesn't get character development later on the story I'm going to be so disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me of the Chinese WN "What's Your Gender, Princess?" which was really good. So I have expectations for this story. Let's see if it will meet them.

Users who are viewing this thread