Lady Beast

This webtoon is actually really funny and with a really interesting plot. I'm grateful to the scanlators, but I wish it was updated more quickly 😭🙇🏻‍♀️

I’m curious about the current state of this work, because so far the raws I have read are only up to chapter 60, and it was updated like several months ago. Is this on hiatus, or...?

I've read the translations up to 31 chapters and then they dropped it. I hope @Manhwa Kingdom continues them. Thank you for the update. It gets better and better.😍

Group Leader
@destinyfvcker it's on hiatus preparing for the next season. Same with when they disappeared around chapter 40-ish to prepare for the 3rd season
This time they r preparing for the 4th season iirc

Group Leader
@destinyfvcker nope, iirc they just put (end of season) at the latest episodes and no further information as to when they are going to release the next seasons or anything. Usually it'll take around 3-5 months to resume series
Afaik, it's only been a month since the the end of season, so might have to wait for 2-4 months again

Group Leader
For people who are questioning why the group is dropping this series. It's because Lady Beast is licensed by Tappy Toon(as stated in their discord server), so you can go read it in Tappy Toon app or
you can read it in bato.to because sometimes someone is going to rip the series for you to read there

Can anyone message me if you know where to read this from episode 31 and above. Cause there's like 47 chapters and they're probably lurking for free on some underrated website.

Tesekkürler MangaTR , ben bu manga yi cok sevdim sizin sayenizde okuyabiliyorum.😍😍😍
Lütfen yeni bölümler cikartmayi birakmyin.
Sag olun!!!!!!!!

Not my cup of tea. Female lead is... hollow. She doesn’t seem to be interesting or have any quirks or traits, just seems boring. I don’t know tho, you might like it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is Super awesome! I’d definitely recommend it to everyone! A must read!
If you didn’t read it, you’re definitely missing something great!
I read this on Tappytoon till the end of season 1 (around 60 chapters) and there isn’t a Korean webcomic I liked more (maybe except “light and shadow”, it was just as good)
I’d definitely recommend Tappytoon app, even if you can’t spare money to unlock chapters, you can just watch ads or answer surveys to earn points,which are used to unlock chapters.
I’m telling you, this series is definitely worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread