Lady Chef Royale - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo, the competition is near and we all ready know how it will end. Though, the nephew seems to have a better personality than that bitch of an aunt. Hopefully he is a reasonable person and even maybe learn under Senianna after the competition is over.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of feel bad for that guy. He obviously doesn't want to be involved in all this BS either.

Double-page supporter
Is aunts being shity a big thing in asian countries?

@HUNRonin Not particularly an asian country thing, it's just a thing in complex families where succession and fights for power are actual things. Like Game of Thrones.

Is it just me that's annoyed by the fact that she's tried to kill herself over and over, and they did nothing for her? Only now, when she's proving herself to be a good cook, does she catch the interest of these men. Only now, after proving herself to be worth looking at, have they started to "care about her actions". Idk. That triggers me slightly. I've been suicidal for so long, and with people like that I would've cut them off and left the house, changed my family name, and rise up to throw it right back in their face at the person I could've been if shown any amount of love and care

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapters. I hope the number of bitches gets cut down by our MC

For those that can’t wait for more chapters, 1stkissmanga.com has a good translation up to chapter 16.

edit: It’s called “ Royal Shop of Young Lady” over there.

If shehas the key to the kitchen, she should just lock it in the night or after she finishes using it

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, he doesn't look like a bad kid. He has the "My name is Philip" vibes to him. Don't die young man, don't die. 🥺

Dex-chan lover
For people who complain about how they only care about her after finding out she's a good cook; that's the whole point. The culture in this family is that your worth is determined by how well you are with food. She's not the only one under this stress, as we see in the flashback.

You're either a good cook or you're nothing. Pre-reincarnation MC was a bad cook. The way they react to her change is as expected in that competitive culture. So nothing OOC as of yet.

Double-page supporter
*grabs knife* Bitch get out of my kitchen before it disembowel you and use your intestines as casings to make my sausages!!!

Edit: I know this isn't all his fault but what can I say?

Users who are viewing this thread