Lady Chef Royale

PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELEASE ON TAPAS. CURRENTLY THERE ARE 13 CHAPTERS UP!!! AND WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR LONGER THAN A WEEK FOR EVERY CHAP

I have reached chapter 31 already the grandpa is such a sweetheart 😂 he is a tsundere 100% lots of interesting things happened

im currently reading the raws T^T its so damn hard but I really like this! i installed tapas for this and will be paying to see those amazing updates!

I'm still reeling that she doesn't tie back her hair when she cooks. She has the memories of a chef from our world, but doesn't practice basic hygiene? Riiiiiight. Okay.

It won't happen because it's magical webtoon and everyone has hair that is glued to their scalp, but I have visions of the birthday banquet and the grandfather picking up a long teal strand of hair from the dish with two fingers and waving it in front for all to see.

bah the author has no idea of how nobility works
as a rule of thumb
family>>>>>>> servants
family ≠ in-laws
inlaws are still outsiders
family>/>>>> outsiders
and that was common knowledge
no way a maid especialy a headmaid would
directly disrespect a direct family member without a direct order because thats not just reason for dismissal thats reason for physical punishment
and monarchy happend in a time where it wasnt unusual to die from "mere" physical punishment

Fed-Kun's army
This story is super hard to follow, it feels like it makes huge assumptions on the readers detailed familiarity with royal family structures and inter-relations, except how they work in this story is all messed up, which just leaves the reader going... uh... What?

Also, in what world are the second born in noble families expected to become freaking chefs?! That is so messed up on so many levels, especially when the first "serious" topic they discuss is on the status of an active large scale military engagement that threatens a large number of their citizens. In practically every noble/royal structure it's exceedingly common for them to take up military endeavors, but in spite of huge military conflicts in this world, they all go simmer soup... wtf?

On the subject of that "serious" conversation, the suggestion the MC makes also makes no sense. They are talking about the fortress being under siege, and her point is that people may want to leave if peoples crops fail (due to tainted water), causing the gates to opened... Has everyone forgotten the meaning of the word "siege"?! NO ONE LEAVES A SIEGE!! I mean seriously, wtf. The whole point of a siege is that you are isolating and forcing the opponent to surrender since they CAN'T LEAVE! They are cut off from people, supplies, and re-inforcements.

The author clearly wants to write a lovey dovey cooking story. However they are clearly putting it in a setting they don't understand and are ill equipped to work in. They should have just made it occur in the present day and been happy with that.

dropping cuz of the blatantly racist art of a dark toned character in ch17
sorry but as a person of colour that disgusted me Σ(  ̄□ ̄||)
I'll just read the novel since the plot is decent¬ish?

Honestly, I have no idea what is happening, it is like the story changes slightly every 2 chapters. I just can't follow what is happening.

Oh ho ho ho that last bit pissed me off!! Fuck that lady, her nice red hair is wasted on her kareness!

I love this. I hope someone can translate it properly. I have seen it on other site and it’s got so much cute potential but the translation ruins it. It’s terribly that translation done improperly just trashes a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
“If you say you're sorry, are you that shameless?”
“That’s because I’m your brother.”
“Why don't you take Grandmother on a stroll?”

I am losing it. 🤣 what does all this mean?

Users who are viewing this thread