Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dude, you don't eat a lady's food unless offered to you 😤 How dare he ate the sausage she's been saving for last.

Seriously though, the chapter is quite funny 😆

That horse mane is much better than my hair's current condition. 😭

This dude is a scumbag and not at the same time. I can't seem to like him but I can't fully hate him as well.

@shiho, 100% agree. I mean we can pretty much see how this will unfold... he's gonna fall for her and she's already taken a liking to him because technically, HE SAVED HER LIFE. Is it too much of a cliche? I don't know but it's kinda 'meh' right now.

Contributor
In what world do you take someone, who's been wearing a back-brace, horseback riding...

Dex-chan lover
Man... if he jokes and says, "Honey, I'm returning you," I'll laugh and be angry at the same time xD
But I don't understand why the granny and the chef badmouth the secretary and the grand duke.
I mean, they can say he's a prick and that they don't like him (prick in the sense that he is rude and mean) but that's about it. He isn't evil.
The grand duke... seems like he believes that all he thinks is right, but also seems flexible when he gets info saying, "dude, you are wrong." And well, kind of an ass as well for eating someone food without permission. I also leave the best food for last, so if someone did that to me, I'd be pretty pissed. Like you are saving the last cookie for when you have your break in the afternoon, go find it in the jar only to see someone else eat it. Seriously, it's even worse than been cheated on... and yes, the last part was a joke.

Im with everyone else this comic is a rollercoaster, idk how to feel about the duke!

I don’t like this duke person 😤, stealing someone’s food is unforgivable

Fed-Kun's army
a romance manhwa with an actual drawn horse lol
i guess this one is the first one for me xD

i like how she is getting a lot healthier but i don't think they should get rid of all of her scars (physical) as that inst possible in real life and most of the time people don't recover very fast from mental trauma. i know its already past the time to change this i just wish they made it take longer to recover.

Users who are viewing this thread