Lady Evony - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
aaahhhh im screaming they are so perfect for each other!!! hes patient with her and understands her circumstances and is willing to wait until she has what she wants. and ebony is so good, im actually gonna faint. this is the first time ive seen an fmc laugh out loud and throwing their head back instead of shyly smiling like in other manga/manhwa, like yes sis pick your head up!!!
and the other people in the manor??? love them, would die for them. all in all 100/10.

i hope the romance doesnt develop too much for a while since i think she needs more time before getting into messy love things but dang it theyre sO CUTE-

This one's slow but good. We saw the first hint of romance on chapter 27 but I'm not complaining. In fact I feel like praising the author, something like 'You've done great.' Its amazing how I dont care if she ends up with his excellency or not but at the same time that development is welcome.

That's my pet peeve... If I hear another sleazy guy saying 'why don't you smile more often'. I'm gonna commit sudoku

Dex-chan lover
"Our relationship isn't anything lie that [of lovers]"
Sure sure whatever you say lover boy (This is the second time I used this phrase today.)

Many thanks

WEDIPPING OUR TOES INTO THE ROMANCE??? hell yeah thats what i like to see!

So sweet. I love that he’s fully aware she’s got major issues and needs to heal from them first. It’s very refreshing to not have the male lead rush forward with love.

And gosh she looked so lovely after he complimented her. I’m so looking forward to her growing more and more and becoming more and more happy and beautiful.

Thank you for translating these latest chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread